GCA will be holding 8 sessions of 16 brackets GAK Tournaments in the month of April 2015.
Time : 1pm , 2pm and 3pm
4 April 2015 (Sat) @ So Fun @ E!hub Downtown East (1 Pasir Ris Close #04-104 S519599)
11 April 2015 (Sat) @ Prize Stage @ Suntec City Tower (3 Temasek Boulevard #02-719 S038983)
Time : 1pm , 2pm
18 April 2015 (Sat) @ So Fun @ E!hub Downtown East (1 Pasir Ris Close #04-104 S519599)
All participants will receive a limited edition Don Chan promo card.
Don Chan Promo Card
Champion of each session will receive a Kaiser Celeo GAK Champion badge and 1st Runner-up will receive a Kaiser Icarus GAK Silver badge.
Kaiser Celeo Champion Badge (Top) and Kaiser Icarus Silver Champion Badge
Registration Fee: $10 per entry.
ID cards are allowed.
CARD USAGE : RARITY - SILVER CARDS AND BELOW FOR QUALIFYING ROUNDS OR TO BE DETERMINE AND AGREE UPON BY ALL PARTICIPATING PLAYERS.
- Minimum of 8 players to start the GAK tournament else the tournament will be cancel.
- If there are more than 10 players in each session, Champion get $10 NTUC voucher, special print flaming red GAK ID card and 1st runner-up get $10 NTUC voucher.
- If there are FULL 16 players in each session, Champion get $30 NTUC voucher, special print flaming red GAK ID card and 1st runner-up get $20 NTUC voucher.
- Top 2 players from each GAK tournament session will qualify for Champion of Champions tournament.
Champion of Champions Tournament
Date: 18 April 2015 (Sat)
Venue: So Fun @ E!hub Downtown East (1 Pasir Ris Close #04-104 S519599)
Champion of Champions - Exclusive Trophy, Gold Champion Card - Demon Bull Algol
1st Runner-up - Silver Trophy, Silver Champion Card - Schneider
2nd Runner-up - Bronze Trophy.
Gold Champion Card Demon Bull Algol (left) and Silver Champion Card Schneider
Card Usage : Rarity - Ultra card and below or To be determine and agree upon by all participating players.Terms and Conditions:
- During the actual day of tournament, participants need to submit $10 to official.
- NRIC / Student ID or any form of identification document must be presented for verification of identity.
- Participants should turn up 30min earlier for the verification.
- Absentees or latecomers (10mins after commencement of Tournament) will be automatically disqualified and opponent scores a walkover.
- All participants’ cards will be checked by Tournament Officials before they can be scanned for use.
- Any participant who displays poor sportsmanship or undesirable behaviour such as use of vulgarities will be disqualified.
- Tournament Official’s decision on results is Final. Organizer reserves all rights to amend Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- For enquiries, please email to Enquiry@GamesCreditAsia.com or post your question on the fanpage – www.fb.com/AnimalKaiserSingapore