Hello AK Fans,
It's a brand new year for a fresh start. Remember our Animal Kaiser tournaments at 7-11 stores ? The fun moments and laughters you shared with your friends & families during the tournaments . . . Now it's back starting with this 7-11 located at the North Eastern part of Singapore, Guess where's the 7-11 located ?
What : Animal Kaiser Store Tournament @ 7-11
Where : Spot the location (The hint is in the picture - The unit no. is written in the picture)
When : 12 Jan 2012 (Thurs) 7pm onwards
*Limited slot first come first serve
How to play :
1) To participate, simply purchase $5 worth of items from that 7-11 and get the registration form from staff.
2) Registration will be base on first come first serve basis. Maximum 16 tournament slots.
3) Tournament mode : Knock out battle - best of 3 matches
4) During the actual day of tournament, participants will need to pay $1 for each round of battle they advance. ie A player will need a maximum of $4 in order to continue into the final round.
5) Loser will get the card dispensed out from the machine.
6) NRIC / any form of identification document must be presented together with the completed registration form before the Tournament for verification.
7) Participants should turn up 30min earlier for the verification - Absentees or latecomers (15min before commencement of Tournament) will be automatically disqualified and opponent scores a walkover.
8) Only original version 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or Animal Kaiser Evolution version 1 & 2 English Animal Kaiser Cards are allowed. All participants’ cards will be checked by Tournament Officials before they can be scanned for use.
9) Participants are not allowed to change their card combo during the tournament.
10) Any participant who displays poor sportsmanship or undesirable behaviour such as use of vulgarities will be disqualified.
11) Tournament Official’s decision on results is Final. Organizer reserves the right to amend Terms & Conditions.
12) For enquiries, please email to AnimalKaiser@iahgames.com or post your question on the fanpage – www.facebook.com/AnimalKaiserSingapore
Hurry up and head down to the 7-11 to be the first 16 players for next week Animal Kaiser Tournament. Happy Hunting ^ ^