Monday, August 20, 2012
AK TOURNAMENT ON 25 AUG 2012 AT 7-ELEVEN STORES
There will be AK Tournaments held at 7-Eleven stores on 25 Aug 2012 (Saturday) at 1pm and 5pm.
The details are as follow:
Blk 524A Jelepang Road Greenridge Shopping Centre #02-16/17
Blk.282 Tampines Street 22 #01-302
Blk.888 Woodlands Drive 50 (888 Plaza) #01-705
Blk 338 Jurong East Ave 1 #01-1636
Blk 118 Rivervale Drive #01-05/06 Rivervale Plaza
Blk 403A Fernvale Lane #01-17
No. 30 Sembawang Drive #01-40/41 Sun Plaza
No. 18 Jalan Masjid #01-05 Kembangan Plaza
Blk.532 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 #01-2455
Blk.8 Toa Payoh Lorong 7 #01-299
Blk.768 Woodlands Avenue 6 #01-06
Blk.272 Bt. Batok East Ave 4 #01-66/68
Blk.548 Woodlands Drive 44 #01-09 Vista Point
Blk 445 Farja Road #01-556
Blk 190 Toa Payoh Lor 6 #01-564
Blk 735 Pasir Ris Street 72 #01-340
Blk 18 Bedok South Road #01-65
Bracket : 16
Tournament No : Draw Lots
Type : Single Elimination
Card Usage : Original English Version Animal Kaiser 1,2,3,4,5,6, Evo1, Evo2, Evo3, Evo 4 Card
Dispense : OFF
Age : No restriction
Prize : All participants get limited edition tournament promo card
Winner : Exclusive Gold Champion Card, Card holder box (Gold)
Store purchase : $5 worth of any items
Registration Fee : $10 per person
Start of Registration : 11-Aug-12
End of Registration : 25-Aug-12
- Purchase any $5 worth of items at the participating 7-11 stores, ask the friendly store staff for Animal Kaiser Store Tournament registration form.
- Fill up the form and return to the store staff.
- Store staff will return you the [customer copy] of the form with the store stamp and signature. (IMPORTANT: this your proof to participate for the tournament on the actual day, keep it properly)
- On the day of tournament, bring along the registration form and a $10 registration fee, tournament official will be there to take attendance, collect the $10 and check your cards.
- Finally remember to bring your winning animal kaiser card combination, may the best man/women win!
Terms and Conditions:
- During the actual day of tournament, participants will need to pay $10 registration fee to organizing staff.
- NRIC / Student ID or any form of identification document must be presented together with the completed registration form before the Tournament for verification.
- Participants should turn up 30min earlier for the verification
- Absentees or latecomers (5 mins after commencement of Tournament) will be automatically disqualified and opponent scores a walkover.
- All participants’ cards will be checked by Tournament Officials before they can be scanned for use.
- Participants are not allowed to change their card combination throughout all the matches.
- Any participant who displays poor sportsmanship or undesirable behaviour such as use of vulgarities will be disqualified.
- Tournament Official’s decision on results is Final. Organizer reserves the right to amend Terms and Conditions.
- For enquiries, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post questions at www.facebook.com/AnimalKaiserSingapore
Posted by hnkang007