Below are the details of this tournament.
ANIMAL KAISER BRONZE SPECIAL SHOWDOWN
Date : 1/8/15/22 Jun 2013 (Sat)
Time : 11AM | 1PM | 3PM | 5PM (4 time slots every Saturday during the month of June 2013)
Venue : United Square Shopping Mall, Basement 1 (opposite McDonald's)
Bracket : 16
Tournament No : Draw Lots
Type : Single Elimination
Card Usage : ONLY Original English Version BRONZE and NORMAL Animal Kaiser Cards Card Dispense : OFF
Age : All welcome
Prize : All participants get limited edition tournament promo card and a Random AK Bronze Card
Winner : Exclusive New Gold Champion Card x 1, Card holder box (Gold) x 1, and Qualify for Champions Tournament
1st Runner-up : Exclusive Old Gold Champion Card x 1, Card holder box (Gold) x 1 and Qualify for Champions Tournament
2nd Runner up and 3rd Runner up : Card holder box (Silver) x 1 each
Registration End : 10 minutes before session start
New Gold Champion Cards
Old Gold Champion Cards
- On the day of tournament, please submit a $10 registration fee to the tournament official.
- Finally remember to bring your winning bronze or normal animal kaiser card combination, may the best man/woman win!
Date : 6 July 2013 (Sat)
Time : 2 PM
Venue : United Square Shopping Mall, Basement 1 (Opposite McDonald's)
"32 Winners from store tournament will have a final showdown in the Champions Tournament, who will emerge as the Champion of Champions ?"
PRIZES FOR CHAMPIONS TOURNAMENT :
1st : Gold Trophy + Champion Master Leo + Champion Lion
2nd : Silver Medal + Champion Death Scorch + Champion Tiger
3rd : Bronze Medal + Champion Galleon
4th : Champion Great White Shark
5th to 8th : Limited Edition AK Card Sleeves
PRIZES FOR THE LUCKY DRAW FOR ALL (AFTER CHAMPIONS TOURNAMENT)
1st : Ultra Rare Card + AK Notebook + Random Card Pack x 50 pcs.
2nd : Gold Rare Card + AK Notebook + Random Card Pack x 30 pcs.
3rd : Silver Rare Card + AK Notebook + Random Card Pack x 20 pcs.
10 Consolation Prize : Random Card Pack x 10 pcs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) During the actual day of tournament, participants need to pay $10 registration fee to official.
2) NRIC / Student ID or any form of identification document must be presented for verification of identity.
3) Participants should turn up 30min earlier for the verification - Absentees or latecomers (10mins after commencement of Tournament) will be automatically disqualified and opponent scores a walkover.
4) All participants’ cards will be checked by Tournament Officials before they can be scanned for use.
5) Participants are not allowed to change their card combination throughout all the matches.
6) Any participant who displays poor sportsmanship or undesirable behaviour such as use of vulgarities will be disqualified.
7) Tournament Official’s decision on results is Final. Organizer reserves all rights to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
8) For enquiries, please email to – Enquiry@GamesCreditAsia.com or post your question on the fanpage –www.fb.com/AnimalKaiserSingapore