Monday, August 22, 2016
SAKE TWO-MAN TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT FINAL SHOWDOWN SCHEDULED ON 28 AUG 2016 AT OMOCHA!! WORLD
Two-Man Tag Team Final Showdown will be held at OmOcha!! World at One KM Mall on 28 Aug 2016 (Sunday) at 1.30pm.
The Qualified Teams are as follow:
1) Melvin Chiu/Gordan Tan
2) Fabian Chai/Kang HN
3) Leong WH/Simon Chin
4) Keith Lim/Kenneth Lim
5) Chiang CW/Lenny Lai
6) Lucas Ong/Dexter Chiang
All Qualified Teams are to report at 1.30pm sharp to draw lots for the final showdown.
Please note that the machine will be set to 5 rounds which means that the team member with best of 5 rounds will win the match. The team with the best of 3 matches will win.
Cards combo for the Final Showdown shall be Silver Fighter Card ONLY with Silver and below Friend and Miracle Cards. ID card with item is allowed.
There will be a Warm-up Session open to ALL at 11.30am on that day.
The cards combo shall be the same as the Final Showdown. ID cards with item is allowed. Registration fee shall be $5 per entry.
There will be lucky draw at the end of the final showdown.
Prizes for Warm-up Round:
Gold Champion - 2 x GAK Special Edition Card
Silver Champion - 1 x GAK Special Edition Card
Prizes for the Final Showdown:
Gold Champion Team - Gold Champion Trophy + GAK Special Edition Card
Silver Champion Team - Silver Champion Trophy + GAK Special Edition Card
Bronze Champion Team - Bronze Champion Trophy + GAK Special Edition Card
1) For the Two-Man Tag Team Final Showdown Tournament, the team with the best of 3 matches will win.
2) If one of the qualified team members is not presented in the Final Showdown, that team will automatically lost one match.
3) All players are to get ready their card combo before sitting down to compete on the battle tournament. Once seated, the players are not allowed to change their combo anymore.
4) Only original English version AK/GAK/SAKE cards allow.
5) All participants cards will be checked by Tournament Officials before they can be scanned for play.
6) Any participant who displays poor sportsmanship and/or undesirable behaviour will be disqualified.
7) Tournament Officials decision on the result is final and Organiser reserves all rights to amend the rules and prizes without prior notice.
Posted by hnkang007