7 Eleven will be holding Animal Kaiser Store tournament on 26 May 2012 (Sat) at the following stores:
1pm time slot
Blk 524A Jelepang Road Greenridge Shopping Centre #02-16/17 S671524 (See Map)
Blk 18 Bedok South Road #01-65 S460018 (See Map)
5pm time slot
Blk 548 Woodlands Drive 44 #01-09 Vista Point S730548 (See Map)
Blk 532 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 #01-2455 S560532 (See Map)
Bracket : 16
Tournament No : Draw Lots
Type : Single Elimination
Card Usage : Original English Version Animal Kaiser 1,2,3,4,5,6 Evo1, Evo2, Evo3
Card Dispense : OFF
Age : No restriction
Prize : All participants get limited edition tournament promo card
Winner : Exclusive Gold Champion Card, Card holder box (Gold)
Store purhcase : $5 worth of any items
Registration Fee : $10 per person
Start of Registration : 11-May-12
End of Registration : 25-May-12
How to register ?
1. Purchase any $5 worth of items at the participating 7-11 stores, ask the friendly store staff for Animal Kaiser Store Tournament registration form.
2. Fill up the form and return to the store staff.
3. Store staff will return you the [customer copy] of the form with the store stamp and signature. (IMPORTANT: this your proof to participate for the tournament on the actual day, keep it properly)
4. On the day of tournament, bring along the registration form and a $10 registration fee, tournament official will be there to take attendance, collect the $10 and check your cards.
5. Finally remember to bring your winning animal kaiser card combination, may the best man/women win !
Terms & Conditions
•During the actual day of tournament, participants will need to pay $10 registration fee to organizing staff.
•NRIC / Student ID or any form of identification document must be presented together with the completed registration form before the Tournament for verification.
•Participants should turn up 30min earlier for the verification - Absentees or latecomers (5mins after commencement of Tournament) will be automatically disqualified and opponent scores a walkover.
•All participants’ cards will be checked by Tournament Officials before they can be scanned for use.
•Participants are not allowed to change their card combination throughout all the matches.
•Any participant who displays poor sportsmanship or undesirable behaviour such as use of vulgarities will be disqualified.
•Tournament Official’s decision on results is Final. Organizer reserves the right to amend Terms & Conditions.
•For enquiries, please email to: AnimalKaiser@iahgames.com or post your question on the fanpage – www.facebook.com/AnimalKaiserSingapore